Our employees are our greatest asset!
When you come to work for True Sky Federal Credit Union, you will not only be working at a job you love, but you’ll also enjoy a variety of great benefits to fit your needs.
Employees receive the following benefits*:
- Paid vacation & Sick Leave – Helping you balance work and life
- Medical/dental/vision insurance – Take care of your health with individual, couple, or family plans; and the Credit Union will pay most of the cost
- Paid holidays – Paid time off for Federal and State holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan – Start saving for your future after the first full year of employment with a generous employer contribution
Learn more about our benefits for our employees here!
If you’re considering a career at True Sky Federal Credit Union, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. We’re all about our members. At True Sky Federal Credit Union, our members are our top priority. We’re dedicated to providing them with the best possible service and experience, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. If you’re passionate about helping others and making a difference, True Sky is the place for you.
2. We offer great benefits. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, so we offer competitive benefits to attract and retain the best talent.
3. We’re growing! True Sky Federal Credit Union is a great place to build your career. We’re a growing organization, and we offer opportunities for career advancement.
If you’re looking for a place to grow and develop, True Sky Federal Credit Union is the perfect fit. If you’re considering a career at True Sky Federal Credit Union, we encourage you to apply today! We’re always looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team.
Tips on Applying at True Sky Federal Credit Union
When it comes time to apply, True Sky Credit Union wants to set you up for success!
- The first step is to submit complete your application and submit your resume online. This is your opportunity to set yourself above the competition! Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you‘re interested in the position.
- Next, you‘ll be asked to take a brief phone interview. This helps us get to know you better and see how you might fit into our team. After that, it‘s time for an in-person interview! We want to meet with all of our applicants to get to know them better and see if they‘re a good fit for the position.
- The last step is the offer! We’ll contact you with an offer and all the details if you’re selected for the position.
We know the job application process can be daunting, but we hope you‘ll find it fun and exciting. We can‘t wait to meet you and see if you‘re a good fit for our team!
True Sky Credit Union ensures equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment and does not engage in unlawful employment discrimination based on gender, race, or ethnicity. The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and strives to provide an environment where every employee and member – regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sex, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy (current, past, or potential), national origin, or religion – feels respected and valued. By respecting the richness of our differences in individual traits, skills, beliefs, and talents, we benefit not only our organization but also contribute to the success of the community we serve.