Considering a True Sky career?
You like the idea of being a member at True Sky, but have you ever considered a career with us? We are always looking for good people to work for us. And we love it when our members become employees. Take your career to new heights and join True Sky.
Branch Operations Positions Available
- Part-Time Teller at our Yukon Branch
- Part-Time Teller at our Mustang Branch
- Part-Time Teller at our Edmond Branch
- Full-Time Member Service Officer I at our Western Branch
- Full-Time Member Service Officer I for our Yukon branch
- Full-Time Member Service Officer I for our North District (Floater)
- Full-Time Assistant Branch Manager at our Mustang Branch
- Full-Time Branch Manager at our Mustang Branch
- Full-Time Member Service Officer at our Moore branch
- Full-Time Branch Manager at our Midwest City Branch ** Opening in Early Summer 2022!
- Full-Time Branch Manager at our Newcastle Branch ** Opening in Early Summer 2022!
Consumer Lending Positions Available
- Full-Time Loan Advisor – Outbound at our Western branch
Contact Center Positions Available
- Full-Time Bilingual Contact Center Agent at our Operations Center (English and Spanish)
Real Estate Positions Available
- Full-Time Real Estate Loan Officer at our Western branch
- Full-Time Real Estate Officer (Outside Originator) at our Western branch
- Full-Time Real Estate Loan Underwriter at our Western branch
IT Positions Available
- Full-Time IT Systems Administrator at our Operations Center
- Full Time IT Help Desk Technician I at our Operations Center
HR/Administration/Training Positions Available
- Full-Time Management Trainee at our Western branch
- Full-Time BSA Officer at our Western Branch
- Training Specialist at our Operation Center
- Part-Time Receptionist at Hangar 46 at our Ops Center (mornings)
Accounting Positions Available
- Full-Time Accountant II at our Operations Center
- Full-Time Financial Analyst at our Operations Center
True Sky Credit Union ensures equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment and does not engage in unlawful employment discrimination based on gender, race, or ethnicity. The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and strives to provide an environment where every employee and member – regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sex, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy (current, past, or potential), national origin, or religion – feels respected and valued. By respecting the richness of our differences in individual traits, skills, beliefs, and talents, we benefit not only our organization but also contribute to the success of the community we serve.